heading out

The (re)packing is complete.
In the morning I will eat breakfast early.  Hopefully, the sweet Chef who has been looking out for my non-dairy diet is working the omelet station again.
I'll then book it over to the kennel to pick up Stella.  We (myself and the forcibly conscripted shuttle driver) will get everything around, check out and head to the airport.
The 9:45a to Bethel will be chalked full of new teachers, their families, and belongings.

This evening I was wandering around Fred Meyer like a crazy person.  Thinking in my head, "what else do I need?"  Not much.  All of my shipments are up in the village waiting.  Six totes, six flat rate boxes, and a whole slew of Prime packages.  I settled on a beautiful bunch of grapes, a few unripe avocados (Rachel is right again!), a couple of bags of kale, some onions, garlic, and ginger root.

Now I just need to let myself fall asleep.  It's a difficult thing to do when dusk has only just settled.



Comments