happy birthday, old man!

Today, what remains of it here on the West Coast, is my big brother's birthday.  He is twenty-nine years old.  Happy Birthday to him!  In just ten days he is marrying a real gem.  It should be quite the event and I am so glad they will be spending their lives on the same team.  Alex is most definitely the lady to have on your team.

Cheers to that!

Knowing my brothers have fantastic ladies in their lives is quite wonderful.  I then feel released from having to look after (micro-manage) them.  It's so nice to have another voice that loves them deeply and will positively nag them to their fullest potential.  It has been quite the responsibility to carry all of these years.  Nagging all five of them equally can wear a girl out.  Especially when we went off to college.  It sure does make the communication more challenging.  But slowly and surely my guys have done their duty to find wonderful helpmates (for me).  My brothers are making the dream come true - giving me sisters - and I didn't even have to share my room.  I am pretty grateful to be collecting some wonderful sisters.  

Comments