postcards from indiana

I love picture messages.

In the past few weeks I have gotten a few good ones:

 Mom had coffee up at the old shop.  Carol said hello and she misses me everyday.  I'm looking forward to giving her a hug.

 All the brothers joined mom and dad for Mother's Day brunch. (Jason took the picture.)

 Jude has been deep in dirt in her garden.  It is looking pretty amazing.  I can't wait to take a stroll through it and hear all about what she has in store for this season.

Stella was hoping to go unnoticed having commandeered my mother's pillow.  I think she likes its head-fitting design.   The last time (a few years back) she got that close to a similar pillow she tore it to shreds.  She's into fiber too.  I can't wait to wake up next to that cold wet nose.

Zachary looked dashing as he went to his junior prom.  I love his shoes and bow-tie.  I can't wait for a Zachary hug.

Thanks to my amazingly awesome best friend, her Mr., and family I will be making a trip back to Indiana for Memorial Day weekend.  I'm pretty excited to see my family and smooch my pup.  Not to mention there is a pretty epic wedding in store as well as a some great birthdays to celebrate.   

I sure am one lucky lady.  It is pretty easy to be overwhelmed by all the love surrounding me - especially that love floating from hundreds of miles away.  That is some serious love.

It makes me think of this song.

Comments