let's take a walk

Just the other day it was a good and gloomy afternoon with all the world defrosting a bit.  Rachel and I hitched up the pups and took a walk down the road.

She is lucky enough to live on a hill and have great fields and wooded roadsides for the view.

Those landscapes have been inspiring me since day one of her moving in and am a finally able to share a little bit of that with you.

 No hunting.

 Did you notice all the red in the brush...new growth/getting ready for spring!


 We spotted a duck Mr. & Mrs. in that pond and were waiting for them to cross the road.


 Naturally, we took a few midwinter portraits.

 If you look closely, you will notice Miss Stella and I making the same goofy face.


 It is insane to think that in a few months that field will be teaming with growth.

 Makes my heart skip a beat.
 Atticus.


 My new desktop.

 Those pups are just the cutest.  Atticus practically squealed when he saw Stella, and she had fun tearing the eyeballs out of his toys (again).  She was pretty excited over the birthday bone he gave her.


 It wouldn't be Indiana with out a few cows (I mean heifers).

Thanks for taking a walk with us!

Comments