check, check

This afternoon I felt a huge sense of accomplishment as I pushed the handful of envelopes through the mail slot at the post office.  My Christmas Cheer is mailed and it is merely the 14th.  Pretty good.

Now it is on to bigger cheer for my brothers and parents.  What will it be?  I've got a few ideas but so far nothing solidified.

little things:
1. explaining my [limited] knowledge of rules of wrestling to Rachel and Whitney last night at Zac's meet
2. hooting and hollering as he pinned his opponent 
3. the hearty "see you next year" group goodbye hug
4. the dark, rainy day
5. gobbling slices of mom's banana bread as soon as it came out of the oven
6. The genius of the Big Bang Theory - "I don't object to the concept of deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance."
7. family pizza night - making it exactly how I like it with no concern for dairy contamination
8. Fern "saying hello" via video
9. hot tea
10. watching The Help curled up under blankets on my couch with mom

Comments

  1. I just mailed off baby thank you cards and join you in your sense of accomplishment! It feels so nice getting things checked off the to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) LOVE your little things... and your pizza sounds so delish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment