slow perfect

This weekend was massively awesome. 

Friday evening we finished painting the sets. There are only a few touches left before opening night those will be done tomorrow night.  Zac's team won their game, making them the Sectional Champs and progressing them on to Regionals this Friday.  That will be a really good game (and it's at home so no long drive!).  Zac also got some playing time on Friday night during which we all cheered loudly and had sore throats from the next morning. 


Saturday and Sunday I slept late (as late as Stella will let me), cleaned a bit, and knit until my hands were sore.  I also did a little yoga this morning and realized that I hadn't done that since my surgery in August.  Yikes.  It felt awesome to feel my muscles again.

All in all, it was a quiet weekend and exactly what I needed.  Next weekend the brothers are coming to town and there will be performances to attend, football games to cheer on, family dinner and an after-party to host.  Add in Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner and its busy time ahead!

At least I don't have to worry about how I'll do my hair!  (not that I ever did before)

Comments