new kids on the (next) block

Last Thursday I dropped by our friends the Bailey's house.  I was just in time to meet the latest addition to their farmette - four baby goats!  The family has two lady goats and they BOTH had twins.  I believe they came on June 15th and June 22nd.  When they came out to play the other day I could have died.  They are so cute.  The best is when they were frolicking around the yard and they jump and do this little kick with their hind legs...it's adorable.



 This photograph reminds me of a mom and sam moment:
Mom: You would eat the food right out of my mouth, wouldn't you?
Sam: If it was a Snickers bar.


 I was just in time for their evening meal.  I even got to help a bit.
---feed baby goat...CHECK!

   This little guy was not into the bottle at all.  I think she has graduated to grass but Madeline is trying her best to get that kid to eat.

I would highly recommend visiting friends with baby goats to anyone who ever needs a little afternoon pick-me-up! Though I do think over half their charm had to do with the Bailey family itself.  They are so cool. 

Comments

  1. So fun and cute! I really want some goats. Is it common for them to have twins?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment