blueberry tuesday

It's a scorcher out today (for Northern Indiana)...91F (65% humidity) at 9pm is pretty warm.  Though, there is a nice breeze.  It kind of reminds me of Savannah so I am happy that it is not hotter and humid-er.  And, lucky me, I get to spend my day in air conditioning.  Today is Tuesday - newspaper making day.  Today's highlights included: 

 Lunch! (Don't worry, I shared.) Saturday is the annual Telschow family blueberry pick also known as Mom's birthday.

The sun was gorgeous, hot and hazy as I road my bike home.  Sam and Jason came home and we spent a little time cooling off in our living room.  I had my eye on a basket of blocks that Jason brought home from his girlfriend's family's garage sale this past weekend.

I dumped them out into a big pile.
 
 Arranged by color.  They are fantastic.

  And now put away on the shelf where they belong until some little hands come along and put them to good use.

 As far as the rest of the day goes...Stella has the right idea.

Comments