the wind that blows

Holy smokes!  It sure is one blustery night out there.  Crazy wind speeds are happenings here.  The moon shines on bright and clear despite.  I am reminded of a winter night...but fortunately no snow has been spotted as of yet.  The moon will be full in the next couple of nights - I do hope they are still and clam so I can possibly get a few night shots in.

As I was taking an evening stroll Monday with mom and dad (and dogs) I saw Jude and we hollered back and forth across the street making plans to catch up.  She mentioned bringing over a sewing project so that we could work together, adding that it had to be something I would sew for me and not for someone else.  After a few days of pondering the idea of what exactly I would make, I ended up realizing that it is about time I get back into the swing of formulating ideas.  For so long I have been just getting settled into life that the creation process has definitely taken a back seat (most likely been pushed into the trunk to make room for my usual passengers).  I think it is about time to bring it back.  

Currently, I am very inspired and mulling over the idea of:

-fields
-roads
-grain sacks
-seasons
-walnut hulls
-dyeing
 

Comments

  1. I feel like the walnut husks and dyeing could be connected...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget that alpaca wool that can come your way . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment