bon weekend

This weekend I woke up to find that suddenly the brisk chill in the air was whisked away by an unusual October heatwave of 80 degree days with the sun adding to the temperature.  As mom, dad, j and I were sitting watching Zachary play football Saturday morning the sun began to beat down we all suddenly realized this would not be the weekend for knit cap, scarves, and sweaters.  No indeed.  The "heat" has made me realized that I much preferred the slight bite of fall.

Even with the warmth of this weekend it is still fall and fall is still kitting weather.  It is not quite cool enough for all out quilting and the outdoors still beckon...making yarns the perfect solution.  Having finished the hat I was working on at Zachary's game on Saturday I have been balling my skeins of yarn while I pause to ponder what the next project will be.  The resurgence of seasonal television shows has allowed me to be productive while entertained.  My great evening activities.     

Comments