besties & birthday pup

Saturday, I was invited over to dear Rachel's house to celebrate the second birthday of Atticus.  He is the pup of Rachel's fiance Josh and is Stella's twin (from different parents) slash bestie.  It was a good time had by all. 


We managed to slip matching bow ties onto both pooches.  Atticus is looking very handsome in his and Stella is ever so chic.
 
My bestie with the birthday beastie.

The lucky pup had a birthday dinner of steak and bacon (and a little kibble) complete with two candles.  Stella is lucky he shared.
 
I don't know if Stella has ever looked so fierce.  They both were quite excited about the toy I made Atticus.  It was stitched from a sweater that found its way into the normal wash cycle and thusly the scrap pile.  The stuffing is some great unadulterated wool roving.  Good smells.

When left to our own devices Rach and I attempted to take timed photos.  Not the easiest.
 
Fortunately, Josh came to the rescue and pulled the trigger.  Taking pics with pups is a lot of work.  I think Atticus wins the best ham award.  He is making crazy faces in every photo.  Stella is just perfecting her "pathetic wretch" look.


Family photo!  Josh and Rachel are going to be married next summer and I have the ever so lovely privilege of being Rachel's maid of honor.  I can't wait!  

Comments

  1. what a lovely assortment of photos. I think its funny that Atticus and I can't both keep our eyes open for a photo. jajaja (hahaha in spanish)oh sharon, that was such a fun day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment