gaggle

This morning, my big brother J (who is ironically my smallest brother) flipped the work van he was driving on his way to a job site. He and his passenger were 100% okay and both walked away from the van. I am so grateful, and truthfully, I have not even imagined any other outcome nor has the thought that he was in an accident even sunk in.

Lewis, Zachary and Jason.  Zachary, the youngest, is the tallest and Jason, the eldest, the shortest of my brothers.  The others shuffle in between, naturally.

In a far less dangerous note, this afternoon I had the adventure of teaching a gaggle of high school yearbook staffers how to use their digital cameras properly.  It was quite an experience and a lot of fun.  I am not sure if they will remember any of what I told them, but one never knows.  In a couple of weeks I am going to meet with them for a good old fashioned photo critique session.

Comments