crisp

Today was a beautiful day. I expected the weather to warm up as the day went on . . . I was wrong. I was very ill dressed in my usual attire of shorts.  


The corn is coming in golden and the skies are turning towards winter.

The roses in the courtyard garden at the shop are just loving the cool weather. 
They have been in full bloom.
This evening I spent helping to hand-stitch a baby quilt for Jude's grandniece.  She, Jude, has recently acquired a new kitten.  She found her roaming around town with a broken tail and after a trip to the vet, the spunky kitten is fitting right in with the rest of their three cat and one dog crew.  I really love the heart-shaped spot on her back, and I'm not a cat kind of girl.  But cute.

PS...knitting season is nearly upon us.  I can't wait to get our my needles and go to town with the yarn I picked up in Canada.  I gotta get a jump start on my mittens, hats, and scarves.

Comments