brightness

 Here are just a few bright spots that were un-wedding related from this past weekend.

From square 1.  We weren't in Indiana anymore.  The sun in Savannah is definitely unique.  I think it has something to do with all that humidity in the air bouncing all the sun rays or it could be that it is just super intense. 
 
Back in the Day Bakery, mmm.  Delicious sweets and delicious decor.  Note my wonderful traveling companions.
 
Des and Laura at Parkers... the best gas station ever.  Unfortunately, there was no white trash.  I made me really miss Christy and all of our 2am chats over coffee and sweets.  Can't beat that.

My Miss Molly.  I was given a grand tour of the YMCA where Loop it Up Savannah! takes place.  Molly is in charge a many young creative minds here and her only two rules are:
Make Things
&
Be Nice
I love her!
 
I even was able to squeeze in a tiny, nearly drive-by, visit with Eliza and her boys Asher and Lucien.  It was so good to see her even if only for a few seconds.

 I also got to see this in person, and its maker, and her cute apartment!


Comments

Post a Comment