Stella, my love

My soul.  Stella; I don't know how, but she and I were just put together in this life.  The second I saw her ad on petfinder I just knew that it was us two.  Just the other morning she was practicing to be on old southern dog, sprawled out in the morning sun across the front stoop of the big house.  She, like me, excells greatly in the thankless skill of sleeping and seems to have been born an old soul.  
Our other similaries:  
- a love of ice cream (every white cup must be a doggie sunday for her)
- nothing is better than a good patch of green grass on a sunny afteroon
- we both gobble up even the most delicious food (it can't be helped)
- a walk will always put the heart right
- we could spend hours driving in the car around the countryside
- or we could just stare out the windows at momma's garden
- and we both try to avoid FRED when she is in her moods (so all the time) 

Comments