so happy

Say goodbye to these...
And hello to more of this...
Dad is home, we brought him here yesterday.  He spent the afternoon reading Captain Underpants aloud to anyone who would listen.  

His completely uncomplicated and insainly speedy recovery is nothing short of a miracle.  I attribute it to all the prayers and support of everyone and the graciousness of God.  It just blows my mind to the awesomeness of family, friends, and strangers through this all.  So many people told me they were thinking of him and/or praying for Dad and that just means so much to me and him and our family.

I want to commend the exceedly wonderful generousity of our friends the Millers who opened their home to our family and kept us fed through this all, no simple task.  The wonderful joy and energy of their three wonderful children also helped tremendously during such a taxing time.  Their incredibly sweet pre-school son drew these great pictures for Dad.  They decorated his room in the ICU and I believe they will be framed on the wall shortly.

"man fishing"  
(What a happy fish.)

 "four robot brothers"
 
"canoe" 
I'm still deciding whether my favorite is this one or "robot brothers" more.

Comments