Oh, so good.

It feels oh so good to be spring. The windows come open, the infamous second story door to nowhere is Stella's second favorite place to be, besides actually outside or in the car. J today received the screen he ordered that he has installed above that main door. It is a projector screen, so coming soon - movie night at my place!

I'm totally in love with the brown eggs Grandma's Pantry carries.

They are from a farm near town and make the most delicious breakfast.

My dear mother planted crocus in the shape of two hearts just outside my back door. She is so sweet. Though it was a little bit difficult to distinguish at first because they came up at different times.

But I totally get the message. LOVE!

And the good news is....I have my macbook back! It is up and alive. After a motherboard replacement it is just the way I left it. Though this past month and half have been painful to my digital life, I have been reading. I've actually read almost three (I'm nearly finished with the last one) books. Instead of staying up late surfing I've been reading before sleep - which is awesome. I hope to continue the trend.

Comments