oh daddy

my dear dad.

He is in the hospital.  Right now, in surgery.  

After suffering from what he thought was a very intense migraine, he lost sight his left eye.

This morning he went to the doctor in town, and she sent him right away to the emergency room.

After a CAT scan, the doctor came in with the look on his face like he had just kicked a kitten.  He said dad had a mass in brain.  What kind, that was in question.

Quickly, he was transported to Indianapolis.   The wind was too strong for helicopter, so he was taken via ambulance to IU Medical Center.  

After an MRI they determined that there was tumor on his pituitary gland.

Going through the nasal cavity they are going to remove the tissue in question.

We just got word that the surgery went well.  Hopefully, we will get to see him soon.  Until then I will share some of my favorite photos. 


two kids in love

Christmas 2009
 
Lewis has been imitating dad in this fashion since he was blond-haired babe.
 
Christmas 2008 with his 12 string guitar
 
At my graduation last spring

I just love him.  I will be so happy to have him laughing again.

Comments