Sprouting Up.

Spring is here! It is my favorite and I have missed it so.

A sunny day found these bikes stopped in a friend's yard for the afternoon. I love to see this. It's childhood epitomized. It was my little brother and his friends enjoying the first good day of bicycling of the year. I think that this is the thing I most when the weather is foul.

These crocuses are spouting up in the garden. I love seeing all the little shoots of green all over. Spring is my absolute favorite season. Everyday is different and holds something wonderful.

My geranium cut has a bloom. Geraniums are my two favorite colors. Mom always bought geraniums from her nieces and nephews in 4-H (they sell them for a fundraiser every spring), but now they have all graduated from 4-H and so she learned to winter and propagate her own plants.

Comments