Lovely...Just Lovely.

The tea party was quite fun.

In attendance were girls of all ages and many half-pints in frilly dresses drinking daintily from cups of hot tea.

Dear Rachel and I determined to finish this puzzle after the guests left around 6pm. We were up until 3am finishing it. It was the most difficult puzzle I have ever done. Being that it is a rather oldy the image quality is poor and the colors all seemed to muddle together. The last dozen pieces even took the trial and error method. But it was fun and we had a good time with it.


The best part is it gave me inspiration for my Valentines this year. I am running a bit behind with them, but they will be made with love.


Speaking of making with love...

My dear big brother surprised me with the best gift yesterday when I came home from putting this week's paper to bed.

He finished my warping board.

All the pieces had been cut to size they just needed to be drilled and fitted together.

After sitting neglected since Christmas the other day he asked if I minded if he helped me with it...I said not at all.

I didn't expect him to have it done so quickly. He told me it only took him half an hour.

My dear big brother. It was a great surprise to come home to.

Comments