Sunshine and the Fabulous Miss Stella

I had a wonderful visitor today...the SUN! As a truly polite visitor it came just at the moment it was needed and did not overstay its welcome.


In this case, the sun came just as I went home early from work...still sicky.

I must dedicate this post to my fabulous Miss Stella, my dedicated nursemaid.

Dear Stella, she knows in winter the sun's rays must be enjoyed every moment it can.

I do believe she was a bit terrified of my sneezing and nose blowing.

But not one to let a good bed go to waste she jumped right in. Is it possible that my pup gets annoyed by photographing. Every time I try to take her photo she looks the other way of closes her eyes. Maybe it is a learned reaction from being flashed in the eyes so often.

If I had to be sicky at least I had a big bed to be sicky in. The view is better and a bunch of pillows to prop me up was better than two shots of rum.

Comments