Oh, so much...

I just wanted to share with you this happy group. We took this shot of a few relatives gathered to celebrate the return of my Uncle Hugh from the Middle East. He is a psychologist and works with the troops. He's the one with glowing eyes right behind his two daughters Emma and Helen. We welcomed him at the airport and it was so lovely to have him reunited with his wife and children. Auntie is the one with the really huge smile and glowing eyes. It was just such a good love moment.

Speaking of love...my favorite holiday (tied with Thanksgiving) is quickly approaching. I am quite excited.

Today I realized there were only 11 days left to January! February means March and spring is coming. Yippee!

I'm finally getting back into making. There are a few projects on the burner and a messy studio...that means I've been using it. It feels so wonderful to be creating once more. To work the materials and form it into a fruition of my ideas just enough to make my heart burst.

Rehearsal for the new musical began Tuesday. Which means I'll soon be in set creation. It's West Side Story...I'm looking forward to creating the dress shop and a good patina of grime I get to apply to the props.

Plus, this means I get to spend more moments with my brothers and get to enjoy their random bursts of song...which is also enough to make my heart burst.

Comments