Just a little Grump.

I just have a few tiny grumps.

Being that there is two/three more months of this winter stuff I am just going to say them.

I hate it when snow gets in my shoes and pant legs.
I hate having to tie my shoes.
I hate brown snow on the roads.
I hate snow in my car.
I hate it when my clicker finger gets cold when I make the paper.
I hate it when my toes are cold and my nose is cold.

Much of this disdain could be silenced if I added a few more wool socks and sweaters to my daily wardrobe and invested in a good pair of boots (that slip on).

Maybe I could where gloves on paper day.

I also could add a few more large quilts to my collection.

However:

I love watching the flakes fall - it's magic.

I love having to focus on things indoors and live calmly.

I love wearing wool sweaters and tall socks.

I love hats.

I love watching the dogs chase each other in the snow.

I love the country side.

I love the excitement of not quite knowing what it will look like when I wake up in the morning.

I love finding a brother to warm my hands for me.

Comments