Box of Books

After a recently cleaning my book shelves I made a big decision. Being the bibliophile that I am it was quite heavy but I believe necessary.
Any book that I hadn't read and never intended to read or had no aesthetic value was DISCARDed.

Only one issue left...
What do you do with a banana box full of books?

Fortunately, the answer to that question was an easy one.

Take it to Better World!

Now I get to enjoy my piles of books I actually may read one of these days along with my other important mementos from life.

Top shelf: Childcraft books my parents read, flower girl basket from dear Mr&Mrs Smith and Mr&Mrs Ross weddings.

Bottom shelf: (it is actually the fifth shelf - this book case my brother and dad built for me when I was in high school and is 7.5 feet tall.)

Stack of Polaroids from adventures with people I love. A postcard from the child I sponsor in Kenya - she drew a repeat pattern!, old book about textiles given to me by one of my old men who wasn't so old but passed on, and a framed photo of Section 5 whom I love and miss.

Comments