HUGE!

I was a huge decade...that is.

I'm so excited at the beginning of the new one.

A the turn of the last decade I do believe I was in the midst of straightening my spine with a back brace (some kids get them on their on their teeth). My love of art was just beginning. That was a lifetime ago.

Recollecting how much the last decade has brought gives me even more charge for the next one.

I feel very good about where I am.

This time in life is so much fun. I wouldn't trade a billion hot nights on the town for one of my brothers' dirty jokes. That's the stuff life is made of.

My love for old things is growing by the day.

My respect for old persons only increases.

I'm thrilled with this new education I am in. What a great gift.

All those moments were I request enlightenment of the next step from the great Creator I feel He returns in each moment of life I am given.

I am sustained.

Comments