Conundrum.

Sometimes I think about who I want to be when I grow up and I wonder how. How am I going to be her...she's me but what am I supposed to do to get there.

This past week two pillars of women have passed. They both were incredible and have many stories told of them.

One wrote for the Trib, and still submitted news from her neighborhood last week. Something else. When I knew her she was less of a force but still as stubborn as possible for a lady fighting her ninties.

The other was my boss the elder's big sister. Boy did he tell stories about her. He and his three brothers called her Godzilla - a quality I can admire. The mother of eight, impeccable house, socially active and still managed to bake the family's bread.

Stories like that make me wonder how they ever found enough hours in the day or enough energy.

Then I'm left to kick it into gear because I'm always growing up.

Comments

  1. If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

    Be thankful you know. It won't be long now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder the same thing a lot--how am I going to become this amazing wife and work-at-home mother that I really want to be? I don't have the answer to that question yet, but I am working on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment