SUNNY SATURDAYS.

Though it is bitterly cold outside, it was quite wonderful to have the sun shine today after a week of cold rain.

I painted/stained the tee-pee in the new town park this morning. This week was the big build and now it is all finished. I can't wait to play on it. Seriously.

After finishing up with that I loaded Zachary, Mom, Myself and Josiah (yay he is home on fall break until Tuesday) into my car. We headed to Goshen. Picked up some stuff at Maple City Market and headed over to the Salvation Army store. It turned out to be dollar clothing day. The best ever. I absolutely love thrift shopping with my family. Mom is the best at finding neat stuff and the brothers will go for the most ridiculous suggestions and implement them into daily wardrobe. Found some fun stuff and much needed winter items. I quickly realized that I lack lounging clothing. I don't wear sweats...ever. But now that it is cold here I have come to realize that is necessary sleepwear. So I've got my customary pair and a couple of big read Indiana sweatshirts (sans hood).

Getting more ready for winter.

Comments