Hungry?

Lately, I have been looking at the various classes/programs/degrees that the local universities have to offer. I would like to obtain my Masters degree at some point...though I have resolved to wait at least one year in contemplation for as to what I will study. I don't know. I've started making a list of things I want to know/learn.

On some levels I have a great desire for a more formal educational experience. I do know that math and science I have little interest in studying - so I would rather not have that formal of an experience.

My quest for knowledge is not quelled. Some things I would like to know are completely impractical. Like Latin. I would like to learn Latin, and Russian, and a healthier grasp on French. And possibly Japanese and perhaps another language. Oh, Hebrew. Dad said that is fun language.

Plus, there are all these other processes in the art world, the creative realm, I would like to have as a skill. Printmaking. I want to know more on that subject. I would also like to study more in Art History. And History in general. I want to be able to weave better and to sew properly. As well as shear sheep.

I guess when it boils down to it these are all things I need to pursue in life. Retaining the quest for knowledge is part of life. I've been taught that through my the people around me. That is important to remember.

I don't want my mind to soften.

Comments

  1. IUSB offers some really good (cheap) classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the title 'Hungry?' and the talk of classes, I was expecting you to say you wanted to go to culinary school. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment