A Good Night.

Last night was the only clear evening we have had in these parts for quite some time. I took the advantage of the beautiful night and went out downtown with my tripod and snapped some long exposures. Dad accompanied me. I happen to like the fact that the town is deserted after 10pm. Makes better photos.

Here it is...The Pumpkin Tree. In all its glory. This is the first year I have ever been witness to this new spectacle in our town square. I like it. Every Christmas we have a giant evergreen placed in the same position and so the power to be thought of this nice idea to celebrate the fall. The children really love it, and I do too.

This week the new town playground is being built.

My favorite garage doors. This is the back door to the garage behind the antique store/newspaper building. My dad really loved the ghost image that can be created when photographing with a long exposure. He was a willing volunteer.

Comments