A WHY NOT MOMENT.

Yesterday, I was in Chicago at the Renegade Craft Fair. The morning began quite early when I drove to Crown Point to pick up Stacy and then we drove over to Bourbonnais to pick up Katherine and Sarah and then up to Chicago before lunch time.

We had a wonderful afternoon of wondering around the different booths, meeting makers, and filling our pockets with business cards and goodies. Pizza Metro served us a great pizza so big we couldn't eat half of it. There was great fun in dog watching - pups everywhere.

I ran into two people that were there separately that I knew from Savannah. It was really awesome to see them both.

It was all around a great afternoon and I am so fortunate that I have two of my best of friends not that far away.

After maneuvering out of the city, I rocked driving the whole time by the way, (though I was a bit timid in bumper to bumper downtown) Stacy and I headed back to her house. It is really cute and I am so glad that I got to see the home she now shares with her husband and puppy.

Being already on the western part of Indiana it occurred to me that I was not that far away from West Lafayette. After a phone call to Sam it was determined and I traversed down to see the boys.

We had ice cream and the brownies I made and watched the Purdue/University of Oregon game. The redheads, Josiah and cousin George were there in full form...I think they are really enjoying each-others company now that Josiah is at school down here.

I fell asleep on the lazy boy. What a great day.


Comments