DUALITY.

Today:

-I went to Goshen to go buy some of my organic shampoo at the Greeny Green Health store. (not it's actual name)

-thusly, proceeded to rummage around the antique store until I found a good collection of neat old stuff.

-sat in the coffee shop and sketched.

-ended the day spending the evening playing bingo and drinking rum and coke with the members of the Legion (aka WWII vets). I am now contemplating joining.

See here are my generational conflicts. The balance between being in my twenties and in my eighties. I do believe I spend more time with friends my Grandmother's age then mine it this town. I'm not sure that I see this as a problem. I guess we are at similar places in life.

Comments

  1. I am not in the least bit surprised that you ended up at the Legion drinking rum and coke and playing bingo. That is so you--embrace it.
    p.s. thinking of you here in France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful day. I don't know if I could do it every day, but I need a day like that. I am google-ing you town right now for directions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment