A CREEPING SENSE OF ADVENTURE.

For about the past week I have been going through "the fibers guide". This is a compilation of places visited when studying in France/Spain during round 1. Lovely Amelia, I do believe it was, compiled all of our jottings, scraps of paper, business cards, and shopping sacs into a readable guide.

Post round two this was never done. It would have been smart at the time to keep them all in a sort of journal or log of fun finds. But that never came into fruition. Now, I am brushing off the dust, so to speak, and giving it a good upgrade. I have been typing on my manual typewriter out labels for each location and I will then compile all into a small booklet and send it overseas to the new group of Mademoiselles de Fil studying in Lacoste this coming season and I will send it to all those around the country with whom I journeyed. So, I guess that is my three day weekend goal: a frenzy of creation.

Anyway, that still doesn't do my title justice. I've been filling in some of the gaps to make certain that every entry has a address and telephone number to go along. All this research has only wet my appetite for adventure. The call of the wind. It is a very good thing that next weekend there will be a Chicago adventure in store. And who knows, the three-day weekend is young. I'm beginning to enjoy this whole done with school thing.

Comments