GEE GOLLY.

I guess I have an old soul. Tonight I decided to stop by Goshen during their first Friday celebration. I was headed to the book store in search of a book on George Winter - to no avail - though I did find a sweet old primer just sitting in the new arrivals section. If you haven't guessed yet it is a used book store. After I made my selection I decided to wander down the street a bit and then I just happened upon the Goshen Historical Museum being open. You know me and old things. I wondered in. As I was browsing, I happen to notice some Goshen Brochures. There were quite nice and detailed. At the store, we often are asked about other places to visit and I always recommend Goshen and this particular brochure was all about Goshen and had a killer map so I had to ask for a stack for the store. So I got to chatting with the Historical Society members. It's just like me...go out alone on a Friday night and end up chatting with people three times my age...and enjoying it. I guess I am an old soul and I have only been so blessed to have found other appriciative old souls like myself in this life. It is too bad they were all so far away. There, just a bit of lamenting. I do miss the Savannah sisters, all the Fiber ladies. There isn't another group like them.

Comments