Dusty Books.

Lately, I have been having a bit of fun rummaging and rearranging in the book room at work. When I began working at Yoder Brothers there were two back rooms to the store. The far back room was often closed off and full to the brim of everything. It became my task to assemble and organize what we call the book room. Things were removed and stashed into their proper places and shelves assembled in rows. Then the books were placed into their categories and so it goes. I do believe that was four or five summers ago. Now I'm back amongst the books, we have some good ones, rearranging and organizing. A thick layer of dust has settled and I must muck it up and sweep it out. During its time of upheaval I will share with you the ad I made last week for the newspaper about the room.

Comments