SOME WONDERFUL THINGS.

I will share with you some wonderful things.

-Jars. Today we redid the store window at work in a canning theme. I love it.

-Freedom. This evening I had freedom from obligation. I do love my social outings but it is so lovely and rare to find a completely open evening. I was able to clear the couch and my floor of bedding and clothing that needed folding and piling. As I was folding the five sets of sheets I own...there are actually two more than that in my collection...and putting them away and labeling the shelves they occupy in neat piles according to their size, I took a good glance at my sheets and saw how the colored sets were a bit faded. I realized that they had line-dried. It may have actually been the only time in their underprivileged short lives as my sheets that these piece of fabric had been hung on the clothesline to bask in the suns rays. How wonderful.

-Social. The opportunity to spend two evenings this week with Katherine is amazing and to spend each of those with Jacki and Stacy as well, a real treat. Oh, how I've missed these girls and oh, how quickly we are growing. It won't be long before they are Mrs.ed. (43 days I do believe Stacy)

-Dinner (with the WHOLE family at the Table). The heat of my indigestion could not equal that of the "burns" around the dinner table tonight. Brothers to my left and right.

-Poor puppies. Stella shakes at the firecrackers and Fred barks. Poor dears. But it is a great excuse to cuddle extra.

-Divine Lines. Rows and rows of growing, shimmering fields are so heavenly. I cannot express how much I truly love them.

And oh, so, much more.

Comments

  1. And watching dogs run down then up hills in pursuit of tennis balls....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment