The Queen of the Road.

Upon my arrival to take a class reunion photo today, the group was enjoying their coffee and dessert. I told the Ms. F I would come back in twenty minutes as to allow them time to finish.

I was in Nappanee and thought what shall I do with twenty minutes. I had my camera, it was a beautiful evening and I was smack dab in the middle of nowhere (exactly were I like to be). I went for a leisurely drive, no faster than the bicyclist racing his way home for dinner ahead of me.


The sides of the roads had queen Anne's lace everywhere. It was so beautiful. I wonder if doilies where inspired by this flower. They were just so enchanting that I swooped up a whole armful and had to race back to take the intended photo because it was already twenty minutes.


Comments

Post a Comment