BETTER.

Things are getting sifted through, sorted out, and placed in order. Tonight I actually used my desk to sew on, for the first time in Indiana. Katherine and Stacy were over. Kat and I worked on a wedding quilt for Stacy and Adam (23 days). She was very good and kept us company.

Kat and I walked up town and got sodas after dinner - the pop machine was the only thing open at 9:18pm. Ahh, Wakarusa. Lovely. It was a good twilight.

I'm still ruminating about the blog I'm going to create. I think the title is key. Waiting for inspiration on that.

I am also quite fed up with questions such as what's next. Then I have to explain that this is next...and I like it. Apparently that is a difficult thing for everyone to see.

Just to give you a taste, here is a picture from the Elkhart County Fair parade last Sunday.

I love this.


(that street sign says south Main Street, perfect)

Comments

  1. Yes, no more servings of 'what's next' for me too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like South Main st. as a title to a blog... catchy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment