LIKE A POPSICLE ON THE 4th OF JULY.

It's hot. Nearly as hot as Savannah. Two degrees shy at present. But the thing is here, at my house, we don't have air conditioning. I was spoiled by spending my day in the shop all air-conditioned and lovely. I spent the day rearranging and arranging and dusting things. Which I love. I do love things. I think I may love things too much. It is a good thing that I do not own all of the things in the store. Sometimes I wish I did but other times I come to my senses and realize that I get to have oh so much fun arranging it all and finding new homes for it. Much like my typewriters. I have started a manual typewriter rescue society. MTRS. I find a manual (only manual) typewriter and granted it is in proper function I find a new and loving home for it. Currently I am fostering a honker of a beauty.



And it has Kat's name all over it!

Comments

  1. I want to come visit you at the store if Clint and I ever make it up to IN again. Can you believe I've never been there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment