JUST YOU WAIT.

Things are almost as messy as the last photo but getting situated, slowly. In the mean time I've been enjoying family movie nights, re-arrange-the-room-we've-got-company-coming days, hang objects on the walls day, sleep until almost noon day, work from 9-4 every weekday, fall in love with Martha day, babysit day, threaten to kill my brother with a knife day (that was a wretched moment), Goshen with Rachel day, open houses days, Josiah's graduation day, the whole family together days, rainy days, I can't believe my friends are getting married days, All Quite lovely days.

Today, I have finally backed up and removed old info from my hard drive and uploaded new photos. Photos from great events such as Graduation (Josiah's and mine), All of my Aunt and Uncle's grandchildren in one place - on one couch actually, my last Sunday Night dinner, Senior Show, and a few of the reasons I moved to Indiana. One of which I will share with you right now.




If you came home to this everyday, you would want to live here too.

Comments