TWO WEEKS.

In two weeks time my family will be here and I will be wearing a big black polyester/plastic graduation gown for a sum total of six to seven hours in one day. I'm gonna need a lot of water. YIKES!

That isn't very much time. There is much to do and also there is the whole idea of processing that my life is changing drastically in the next month. I'm going into an entirely new realm of my life. Or as Jason puts it "chapter".

It was encouraging when Stacy and Katherine both texted me in the same day asking when I'd be back north. And there are so very many people that I love that will be at home. That is wonderful and helping through this process of leaving what has been my home for the past year/four years. Not that it was one place but a city and group of people I would always return to. I truly have known some wonderful people here who have changed my life. That is a lot to know you can't keep and to know this realm will disintegrate in two weeks when we all disperse. That is a lot to face.

Comments

  1. Hooray for new chapters! We have a spare room now for whenever you want to come visit :) We'll be here till at least December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week from today we will be packing to leave too! Then Thurs we jump in the car right when the boys get home from school and drive-drive-drive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment