A WHILE NOW.

Crazy midterms OVER! I've just survived my last midterms! Yes. Big drawing project and art history exam DONE! Now, on to bigger and brighter things such as finishing my portfolio of work. Yes, it is true, I am almost finished. It will take a few final touches and the conjuring up of paper works such as business cards and mailer postcards and putting together my process. I prefer to gather along the way and then make a day of assembling. When those and project finishing touches are done I will be able to sit pretty and enjoy my last few weeks until graduation. I doubt that is true and I am quite sure my other two classes will hound me with work I simply have no interest in completing. Until then I believe I will run off to Antwerp and find this group of characters to run away to the mountains with.

Comments

  1. if you're looking for a cheap place to get your cards/mailers printed... check out overnightprints.com

    the website may look a little tacky, but my friend arissa printed her showcards with them and they were beautiful. and she got them in 3 days.

    also, i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon for posting that! Dad and I have tears in our eyes after watching that. It was really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment