LITTLE APRIL SHOWERS.

It's raining here, a lot. Flash flood potential. This was why every creature possible was making a ruckus this morning. I lay in bed and the sounds of nature were all too prevalent. I love living across from a park and grove of trees but this morning those darn insects were SOOO loud. I kept hearing this insane buzzing noise and it wasn't phones then I figured out it was some sort of insect. And crazy birds were calling to each other like mad in the most obnoxious way. This is me... the girl who sleeps through tornadoes. So I new there was a disturbance in the force because that is what makes animals go so crazy. When I stepped outside I could see why. The sky was dark and ominous. As I drove Jason to work it started to downpour and it has been raining ever since. The insects and birds were just warning us. The trees however couldn't be happier. They are so enjoying this and turning green and leaf-laden. Nature is thrilled. Stella is not. She won't do her business in the rain. She HATES water. She was shaking with all her might when I tried to take her out.

Comments

  1. Bambi=Stella, I really see that now! Esp. when he tried to crawl under his mother during the storm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. (but not as much as i loooooooove you!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment