THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!

Well, in town that is. My brother Samuel and cousin George are in town visiting this week for their spring break. It has been totally fun to introduce them to all my friends and a few of my weekly rituals - LateChurch, Sunday night Dinner, Monday night Stitching - and show them around the town. Having visitors in town has given me the opportunity to do some of the things in Savannah that I have never done. The other day after checking out the beach (like myself, the guys are not really into sunbathing and sand and saltwater) we walked over to the snowcone stand on Tybee and that was a first. We also checked out Fort Pulaski - something I had never completely done. The next day we watched the St. Patrick's Day parade (well, three hours of it at least) this was something I had never gotten to do either. And it is so cute when George is so excited to go to my school library to check out our selection of sequential art books. He just double checked with me that that was in the game plan for tomorrow. Very similarly to the way Josiah did last summer. They are quite similar.

Comments