DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

And here we have the reason behind my ability to have time for all this blogging and picture posting.



Yes, I was so excited because I knew it was warming up today and planned last night that it would finally be a great day to take a walk. We were getting the dogs ready to go and I remembered I left Stella's leash in my car from last weekend. Ran outside to get it and it just so happens that there where about two small patches of ice on the ground after everything else had melted away. And of course I slipped and fell on it. There was a a snapping noise. I was taken down town and precautionary X-rays were done. No breakage just nasty swelling and pain. A fairly decent amount of that. But now I am couch and house bound, hopping from room to room with bellowing for this or that and fortunately there is usually someone to lean on need be. The good news - left leg. The good news - no cast or boot (which I see as worse). Good news - I shaved my legs today. Good news - Mom makes sure I take the pain killers/anti-inflammatory every six hours. Good news - relaxation, maybe I'll actually get to read that one book I brought on break to read. Good news - Fred has deemed herself my protectress and tries to attack anyone who would do me harm (this siamotainously falls under the bad new for everyone category).

Comments

  1. What an eventful break you've had! You're not going to want to come back to boring old Savannah :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment