DISAPPOINTMENT.

In the anticipation of the addition of new furniture we, at the Antique Store, have been clearing and cleaning. Organizing and rearranging. Some of my favorite things to do. We have a great selection of needlework-handcrafted stitchery. A fiber lovers dream really. All at great prices. But the thing is I really don't think anybody cares anymore. Sure there are a few that do and I am fortunate enough to know them, but I don't think the people of my generation care at all. Someone spent hours making this with there hands not to mention the many projects they had executed before to produce such great skills. Now they are sitting in a pile with bargain prices on a bench because we can't figure out how to display them properly.

Comments

  1. you should call my house and ask my mother. she's a whiz at displaying needlework. they sell like hotcakes at her booth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment