JUST A GREAT NIGHT.

I was working the scoops from 10am-6pm today. A long day to spend on your feet constantly moving and being friendly and getting the arm workout. Somedays are just really good days. Those days are ones where I get to work with awesome people. Today I got to work with Betsy, whom I love, and Jessie, she will someday be a character in a children's book I write. These girls where great. We just had a good time serving people and keeping the atmosphere fun. Somedays I love the fact that I get to serve people food. When they say oh, that was delicious or this looks great. It makes the physical exertion worth it.

After work was over it was dark so I took my dear Stella for a walk. We walked downtown and stopped in on Christy to say hello and see what she was up to. She graduates in less than two weeks-so she's been one busy bee making the most beautiful of work.

Next I picked up Lexi and we had a Chick-fil-a pit stop before heading over to Barnes and Noble for some time spent rummaging through the craft book section and then on to the cooking section. Two of the best spots in the store. Then we got a whiff of the chocolate chip cookies pulled fresh out of the oven and shared and nice gooey one. Mmmm. It was such a good night.

On my walk with Stella I got to make some calls and just have some tiny chats and voicemails here and there to catch up with my amazingly extensive missed call list from work today. That was so good. And then tonight I was able to talk to my little brother Samuel for a few minutes and that was wonderful. I miss my S'mooo. It is a good thing I will get to see him soon.

I was also greeted with this link sent to me by Lexi. Lexi and I have the same thoughts - same brainwaves- it is quite strange and amazing.

Comments