JUST A BIT OFF.

Today marks the two weeks until Thanksgiving Day day. In my History of Fibers class we celebrated with a Thanksgiving feast - everyone contributing wonderful things to eat. I got all snazed up (for if I hadn't Despina had threatened everything but death) and walked outside...ulk! It was so warm. I would have been better off wearing shorts and a tshirt. Not cool. There is no chance to get in the Thanksgiving Day mood when it's in the seventies outside with a humidity of nearly 100%. Not cool. I am not okay with this weather. The good news is I will have a week to adjust back into normal Thanksgiving drear before the big day.

Also, I am quite excited about two things in particular.
1. Gas cost a mere 1.98 a gallon. Which means I may possibly not be completely broke from driving home next week. Wouldn't that be lovely!
2. The biggest one...I picked up my new sewing machine today. It is very fancy and wonderful. Though I sadly haven't had a moment to get her up and running, I do, however, get to spend all day Friday and Sunday getting to know her through the creation of my final projects.

Comments