FINALS FINAL FINAL!

They are going amazingly wonderful. I've got hats galore and am thrilled to be making on my new machine with so many beautiful pieces coming into fruition. My Anthropology class is over - it ended a day early. Now I have two final projects to finish and a notebook. One final and notebook being due tomorrow morning. They will be completed.

So no need to stress and you all should take a nice break from snow and such and watch this song which I discovered on my new cd BE OK by Ingrid Michaelson.

Comments

  1. Sounds like your philosophy "give everyone sweaters and teach them how to dance." ( all natural fibers of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what that new machine can do! You ought to post some pictures when you're done with those hats. I am NOT looking forward to that Indiana weather . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment