EVENING 2.

Last evening Mary, my boss, calls me to tell me she will not be using her Film Festival Passes this evening and if I would like them they are mine. I had asked about a month ago to be able to use them if they were not going to do so themselves. So FUN! I called up pal Lexi and she and I went to the 7pm showing and on to the postparty. It was very fun, live musicians, little bits of food on platters, lots of people. Eventually this guy in a leather jacket walks in and people look as he makes his way to the bar. I thought he had to be foreign because we wore an animal tooth on a necklace and a black leather jacket. Eventually he was seated in the center of the room with Malcolm McDowell- who was honored last night with a lifetime achievement award. Any way -there where fawning fans and about that time the party died down and Lexi and I called it a night.

Comments

  1. Please tell me that you just saw Gerald Butler. please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment