SOME VIEWS ON ENJOYMENT.



My view once I hit Indiana on my drive up from Savannah. It was quite rainy. Making the fields enveloped in a nice mist - perfect for driving in and enjoying of landscapes.



The storm front that hit while the whole family was at Julie's open house celebrating her graduation from high school. It rained for a bit and cleared up into a lovely day. Just like Indiana to do so. I've been loving the storms and variety of weather that happens here - not only are there sunny days but storms and rain and overcast - all within the same hour. Unlike the slow moving southern weather and days.



Spending my days chatting among the antiques downtown this becomes a tunnel.



Stella had a busy evening of trying to rescue her latest "baby" from the fowl jaws of Fred who just loved ripping it from her clutches. Stella is really attached to the mutilated Milkbone dog. I bought it for her when we first were up here and she has since mysteriously disappeared the small tug rope that it came with and also removed almost the entirety of its stuffing. But she loves that thing.

Comments